How much ammo do you have left? If the answer is anything less than 45, then it’s time to go looking. But where should you start your search for ammunition in Fallout 4?
There’s an abundance of 45 ammunition scattered throughout the Commonwealth. In that way, you’ll never have to worry about running out of bullets ever again.
Of course, don’t forget that it might be a little more difficult to find the ammo you’re specifically looking for.
So if you’re running low on something, here are some of the best spots to look for 45mm rounds.
45 ammo fallout 4
45 Ammo is a type of ammunition in Fallout 4. It is a standard round that is used by most firearms in the game.
It is one of the most common types of ammunition found in the game, and can be bought from vendors, as well as looted from enemies and containers.
Top 5 Places To Get Ammunition In Fallout 4
I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 places to find ammunition, which will hopefully help you find that elusive 45 ammo.
- Institute – There are two containers in the nuclear reactor which can contain up to 10 rounds each, and there is also a crate with 4 rounds closer to the door.
- Raider camps – You can typically find these in small shacks or tents with a few Raiders who carry the ammo. The most notable location is next to the USS Riptide (along with some other loot).
- Military checkpoints – There are four military checkpoints around the Commonwealth, and they all have 45mm rounds in them. You can either sneak in and take them without being seen or go through and steal them.
- Workshops – There are several vacant locations throughout the Commonwealth that have automobiles or generators inside. These can be used to start up a workshop, which will generate supplies over time. One of my favorites is next to the Red Rocket truck stop near Sanctuary.
- Airdrops – On occasion, you’ll see a supply crate fall from the sky near a settlement. This typically contains some ammunition, medical supplies, and other useful items. Keep an eye out for them, as they’re a great way to restock your supplies without having to travel too far.
How to get 45 ammo in Fallout 4?
So now you know where to find 45 ammo in Fallout 4, but how do you get it? The easiest way is to simply take it from the people or containers that have it. However, there are other methods that can be used if you’re looking to conserve your resources:
- Steal it – This is probably the most common way of obtaining ammunition, as it doesn’t require any effort beyond being able to sneak up on someone or finding an unlocked container.
- Crafting – You can create ammo at a workshop by combining lead and copper. This method is a little more time-consuming, but it’s a great option if you’re running low on resources.
- Buying it – There are a few vendors who sell ammo, but the prices can be a little bit prohibitive. However, it’s a good option if you’re in a hurry or don’t want to spend the time looking for it yourself.
If you’re running low on ammunition in Fallout 4, there are many ways to get more.
You can steal it from people or containers that have the ammo, craft it at a workshop by combining lead and copper, buy it off of vendors who sell it for high amounts, or wait until an Airdrop falls near one of your settlements.
Whichever method you choose will vary depending on how much time and resources you want to invest into obtaining 45mm rounds.
So get out there and start exploring in search of more bullets!
Related Tags: fallout 4 45, fallout 4 5mm round, fallout 4 45 round, fallout 4 .45 round, fallout 4 5mm rounds, 45 fallout 4, best place to get ammo in fallout 4, fallout 4 ammo vendors, fallout 4 .45 ammo id, fallout 4 45 ammo id, fallout 4 45 ammo, fallout 4 5mm