Welcome to the first edition of True Achievements’ OSRS Guide. If you’re like us, then your OSRS Experience maybe be stagnating a little bit – especially if you’ve already completed everything there is to offer. Well, it’s time for you to experience something new and exciting by reading our OSRS Guides. We’ll start this with a simple guide of where to go in OSRS.
This is a guide on where to go in OSRS with pictures so you know where to go and what to avoid when training your skills/combat! This section is heavily based off this reddit post from user BaldyVince.
The Wilderness is a PvP-enabled area that is found South of Edgeville. In this dangerous area, you will find high level bosses and other players to fight. Here are some pros and cons to going to the Wilderness:
- The ability to get quick loot from player drops. This can give you a very nice advantage over your enemies.
- The Wilderness is a great place to get quick levels in combat skills.
- You can easily die if you are not careful.
- There is a high chance of getting scammed by other players. Be very careful when trading items with others players.
- The wilderness can be quite boring if you don’t get a kill in your first few minutes there.
Picture of the Wilderness:
A very popular place to train your combat skills is at the Warriors’ Guild. This guild contains multiple areas that you can train on NPCs. These places are some of the best places to train your combat skills due to many reasons:
- The Warriors’ Guild has three different main training areas that all provide great amounts of monsters for quick experience.
- It provides a relatively safe environment compared to other locations in OSRS.
- It is located in Burthorpe which can be a very boring and slow-paced area.
- The closer you get to the guild, the higher your combat level will be, making it harder for you to train at lower levels.
Picture of the Warriors’ Guild:
Another great location to train your combat skills is the Stronghold of Security. This dungeon is an area filled with high level monsters that can provide quick experience for players. If you wish to go here, then it’s best if you bring food and gear that will increase your defence level because this place can be very dangerous.
- The Stronghold of Security provides a great deal of experience for combat skills.
- It is a very safe place to train your combat skills.
- The stronghold can be a little bit boring because there are not many different types of monsters to fight.
- You will need to complete the first four floors of the stronghold in order to gain access to the fifth and final floor.
- The final floor of the stronghold can be very dangerous if you are not prepared.
Best OSRS House Layout
The best house layout for OSRS is a simple one with a Combat Training area and a Bank. This house is great because it follows the rule of having two places to go in your home: a place to train, and a place to make/store money. The house below uses this very well as you can use the very spacious garden to train your combat skills while the cozy house provides a homely feel to relax at.
This concludes our guide of where to go in OSRS. Stay tuned for the next edition of True Achievements’ OSRS Guide: Where To Train Your Combat Skills! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our article, then feel free to leave a comment and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. For more information on OSRS, visit the official RuneScape website.