Choosing the best weapon in Dark Souls 3 is a difficult decision, but we have compiled a list of some weapons that will make you want to roll on them!
We’ve done the research and found the best ds3 weapons for your journey.
Ds3 best str weapons – from a Variety of Weapon Types
Weapons are the most important thing in Dark Souls 3. A weapon can make or break your character build. They can be made of many different materials and come with many different attributes that allow you to customize them specifically for your playstyle while staying within the game’s level requirement.
Below, we will take a look at some of the best weapons in Dark Souls 3, categorized by weapon type.
- Axes: The Butcher Knife is one of the best axes in Dark Souls 3 due to its fast attacks and high damage output. The Stone Greatsword is also worth considering because it has an amazing range with low poise damage making it great for backstabbing enemies.
- Swords: The Black Knight Sword has the highest base damage out of all swords in Dark Souls 3 which makes it deal more damage than other swords. The Claymore is also a great choice because it has a wide arc with good damage.
- Bows: The Dragonslayer Greatbow is the best bow in Dark Souls 3 because of its high damage and great range. The Black Bow of Pharis is also a great choice for its ability to pierce through shields.
- Daggers: The Bloodlust Dagger is the best dagger in Dark Souls 3 because of its high damage and bleed build-up. The Lifehunt Scythe is also a great choice for its fast attacks and bleed ability.
- Maces: The Smelter Sword is the best mace in Dark Souls 3 because it has the highest base damage and the highest fire damage out of all other maces. The Chariot Lance is also a great choice because it has an extremely fast attack speed for its weight class.
- Hammers: The Great Mace is one of the best hammers in Dark Souls 3 due to its high base damage, low stat scaling, and large movesets with slow attacks. The Dragonslayer Hammer is also a great choice for its high fire damage.
- Katanas: The Washing Pole is the best katana in Dark Souls 3 because it has the highest base damage and bleed build-up. The Uchigatana is also a great choice because of its fast attacks and good range.
- Shields: The Dark Hand is the best shield in Dark Souls 3 because it has good stability, high defense against most weapon types, and regenerates HP overtime.
- Right-Handed Weapons: The Magic Sword “Makoto” is the best right-handed weapon for ds3 due to its fast attacks with low stat scaling.
- Left-Handed Weapons: The Greatsword of Artorias is the best left-handed weapon for ds3 because of its high base damage and bleed build-up.
Now that you know about some of the best weapons in Dark Souls 3, it’s time to choose the right one for your playstyle!
Remember, always experiment with different weapons and builds to find what works best for you. And don’t forget, practice makes perfect!
Conclusion: The Top 5 Best DS3 Weapons For Each Weapon Type
In Dark Souls 3, you can find a variety of different weapons with a variety of different purposes. Some weapons are best for PvE while others are best for PvP. Some weapons excel at dealing bleed damage while others deal good physical damage. The list goes on and on, but each weapon serves its own purpose.
This is not an all-encompassing list so keep in mind that some excellent weapons were left out either because they are too similar or I have not had enough time to test them out yet.